As a Modern Selling reader you are here trying to keep up to date with modern sales thinking and tuning your expertise and skills to keep you ahead of the profession and make you more successful.
Hopefully you're reading this as you're keen to find out a little more about LinkedIn and developing it as a leading sales tool, as opposed to something you just do. There are large companies making millions on LinkedIn and I'd bet you'd like to know how?
I'm James but many people know me as "The Linked In Man" - you can find out more about me by clicking on either link, or by watching this short TV interview clip which explains a little about me and why I "do" sales on LinkedIn …
I hope this goes some way to highlighting why LinkedIn is an opportunity for you and why you should walk the walk as well as talk the talk on LinkedIn.
How will you benefit?
You will be given strategic oversight of how LinkedIn positively impacts the sales function and the bottom line – if done well.
This session is delivered exclusively to a small sales leader audience, just twelve attendees on the day. Bring your own laptop with you on the day so that you can apply what you learn live.
Work on your own profile, your network and get LinkedIn to deliver your targeted referral list to your inbox on the day.
Learn how to use powerful psychological approaches to develop the network, to receive introductions professionally and to reach out to new potential clients.
- LinkedIn - What is it all about and how to make it work for your sales organisation.
- Comparison between LinkedIn and face to face networking.
- Overview of all of the functionality.
- How to set up your account and make the most of what it offers.
- Review of the search functionality on the biggest live database of businesses and professionals.
- How to find and research the people, businesses and connections you need.
- Find and work groups of interest.
- Include presentations within your personal profile.
- Understand the free and paid functionality.
You will learn how to:
- Optimise your personal profile to reflect you, your brand and your value.
- Optimise your profile so you are found more often and looked at by potential clients and partners.
- Display your eminence and expertise via PowerPoint presentations within your personal profile.
- Use powerful psychological approaches to develop your network.
- Work out sort of network you want – more connections or less? And how to connect.
- Understand the strategic importance of you, your team and the business network.
- Deliver and request introductions professionally.
- Search for the people and businesses you seek.
- Use LinkedIn as a research tool for tenders, bids and client insight.
- Find, join and work within groups.
- Get 1,000s of advertising impressions to your target audience for free.
- Have personalised lists of easy to reach referrals delivered to your inbox each week.
- Learn when the time to pay is and the advantage of sales upgrades to your organisation.
The course is a content packed and high energy session with instructive sessions on strategy, hands on examples of functionality and hands on time to implement throughout the day.
It empowers business leaders and sales professionals with a broad awareness and understanding of the key functions, the tasks and makes LinkedIn a high value toolset that affects them, the future and the bottom line.
If you are wondering if you should come along perhaps a recommendation from Microsoft Chief of Staff might help, he said...
"I was amazed with the potential of using the website as a business generation tool. James' friendly and professional approach was the key reason that I recommended him to my colleagues. I have no hesitation in recommending James to others... except maybe that right now I believe James' consultancy has given me competitive advantage"
Or The Consultancy Company that said
"James ran an in-house course for my team and I lost count of the 'wow' moments! He made LinkedIn come alive for all of us - his knowledge and humour made the event hugely enjoyable and a great CPD activity. Within 24 hours after the event one of my consultants had gained 2 high level meetings - a great result!"
But if you'd like to read more of my clients' comments just check out my profile on LinkedIn and talk to anyone of the people that recommended it.
If you're convinced just click below to book a seat for 30th November...
We're going to be using the De Vere Denham Grove, Uxbridge (M40 – M25 junction and just off the North Orbital Road – London UK), so grab a seat and I hope that's comfortable and convenient for you and up to 12 of us too. Do let me know if you're interested in something in-house or elsewhere in the UK, at a later date.